Auhtor Guide Lines
A. Manuscript General Requirement
- Written in Bahasa or English
- The length of manuscript is 5.000-7000 worlds (not included references)
- Prepared your manuscript using JCIC Journal TEMPLATE
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor)
- The manuscript file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format (dont use another format).
- A. Structure of Manuscript
B. Structure of Manuscript
- TITLE. The title of paper is max 12 words (english) or 15 words (Bahasa), without Acronym or abbreviation
- AUTHOR INFORMATION. Author information is Author(s) Name, Author(s) Affiliation, Author(s) email.
- ABSTRACT. The length of Abstract is 150-200; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- SECTION STRUCTURE. Authors are suggested to present their manuscript in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- REFERENCES. Expect a minimum of 15 references primarily with minimum 80% to journal papers. Use APA 6th style for your references
C. Manuscript Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Ensuring the paper conform to standard of JCIC Journal Template, Please download paper template in *.DOC
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The length of submitted paper is 5000-7000 words, not included references.
- It used of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and have choosen the APA 6th style